● Complete Range of Metal Stamping Production
● Fully Automated Stamping Presses
● Metal Stamping Presses Ranging in Size From 22 to 100 Tons
● Parts – Simple and Complex Shapes
● Simple Blanking Tools to Complex Progressive Stamping Dies
● In-House Tool and Die Department
● Engineered Custom Dies
● Value-Added Assembly Services
● Prototype to High Volume
What is Precision Metal Stamping?
Precision metal stamping is an industrial process that uses machinery fitted with dies to transform flat sheet metal in either blank or coil form into different custom shapes. Besides stamping, these metal presses can also perform a wide range of processes such as punching, tooling, notching, bending, embossing, flanging, coining, and much more.
Precision metal stamping is widely used for the production of a large variety of products. It can be executed as a single-stage operation— where each stroke of the metal press produces the desired shape on the sheet metal— or in a series of stages.
Furthermore, custom applications are extremely well served by the adaptability of precision metal stamping, with tooling tailored to the exact requirements of each application. In all, this makes precision metal stamping an ideal solution for the high-volume production of complex products, thanks to its flexibility, speed and cost-effectiveness.